We look forward to welcoming you back to our salon – thank you for all your support and for taking the time to read our guidelines. Your safety is our top priority at all times.
At present we can only carry out treatments on the body. Treatments on the face will resume from the 15th of August at the earliest. For up to date information please check The Skin & Beauty Clinic Durham Facebook page or email us to sign up to our newsletter.
Monica, Nicola, Georgia, Morgan and Jess xx
What you can expect from us:
- A very warm welcome!
- A promise that we will follow all guidelines and do everything we can to minimise the risk to you and ourselves as much as possible
- That we have undertaken industry specific COVID-19 training for safe-reopening
- That we will keep up to date with the guidelines and make any necessary changes to the way we work in general and to how we deliver specific treatments
- We will wear the recommended PPE such as visors and masks
- We will adhere to personal hygiene measures such as frequent hand washing and sanitising
- We will sanitise ALL surfaces, equipment, tablets, phones and doors after every use – we have invested in a superior product called ‘Zoono’ proven to be 99.9% effective against COVID-19 for 30 days
- We will not come into work if we or anyone in our household has symptoms
- We will give you clear information when you book and answer any questions you may have
- We will keep your health and safety, and that of our salon staff, as our top priority at all times
What we would like from you:
- To come back confidently to our salon
- To wash your hands or use the gel provided as soon as you enter
- To have your temperature taken on entering
- To leave bulky personal belongings at home
- To arrive alone for your appointment if you can
- To not arrive early for your appointment to minimise any waiting time in salon
- To fill in our COVID-19 Health Questionnaire or consultation forms in advance if we send them to you via email, text or online
- To wear a mask or facial covering at all times unless we require you to remove it for certain treatments (facial covering in salons is compulsory from the 8th of August)
- To give us your up to date contact details for possible ‘contact tracing’
- To pay by card or contact-less whenever possible
- To reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has symptoms
Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.